ABLE Inc.: Your Trusted Rogers Preferred Converter
As the global leader in engineered materials, Rogers Corporations is passionate about the world’s leading innovators to solve their toughest materials challenges. Its innovative solutions empower the customers’ technological breakthroughs and set the standard for efficiency, performance, and reliability. With advanced materials, application knowledge, co-engineering, design collaboration, and global resources, Rogers Corporation provides solutions to enable technology for a cleaner, safer, and more connected world. That’s why many converting companies want to become Rogers’ preferred converter because of the benefits and advantages they can get by achieving that recognition. But how does Rogers choose their preferred converters? Let’s find out!
How Rogers Chooses Their Preferred Converters
Rogers Corporation designates the recognition “Preferred Converters” for converting companies that deliver an exceptional level of service and support for Rogers products. It is essential to Rogers that their converting partners ensure the best possible experience for their customers, so they are very selective in choosing converting companies who will hold the highest standard of excellence
To achieve this elusive status, converting companies had to go through a rigorous qualification process to prove that we would maintain high standards of quality, customer service, and technical capability. As Rogers preferred converters, they maintain inventory of the vast majority of the Rogers BISCO® Silicones and PORON® Industrial Polyurethanes products.
- BISCO product lines provide the best silicone foams used for gasketing and sealing applications. BISCO also offers a variety of cellular, solid, and specialty materials that are produced in roll stock.
- These high-performance materials are ready to be fabricated into cushions, fire stops, seals, gaskets, heat shields, and insulation.
- BISCO silicone foams are trusted for their exceptional performance and they come with the support of Rogers’ expert technical service team.
PORON® Industrial Polyurethanes
- PORON Industrial Polyurethanes are durable, efficient, and have long-term performance in various industrial applications.
- Whether in cushioning, gasket design, sealing, or vibration management the PORON line of products is low-outgassing, non-fogging, and non-corrosive and will not become brittle and crumble.
- The wide range of PORON materials available meets versatile design requirements.
Benefits of Being a Rogers Corporation Preferred Converter
But what are the other impeccable benefits of becoming a rogers preferred converter? Check out the list below to find out:
- Exclusive Access to Rogers Corporation Materials
Preferred converters do a lot of collaboration and transaction with Rogers Corporations, so they know their amazing products very well. They can develop solutions for all sorts of product and manufacturing challenges, specifically with BISCO® Silicones and PORON® Industrial Polyurethanes products. Rogers preferred converters can easily come up with the right converting solutions to meet your needs.
- Cost Efficiency on Rogers Corporation Products
As preferred converters, they have all the access to the most competitive pricing Rogers has to offer, which enables them to give customers the best pricing for their projects. Whether you’re in the medical device industry or automotive sector, rogers preferred converters also have the best pricing plans tailored to your converting needs.
- Fast Converting Solutions
Since preferred converters have access to Rogers products, they can stock as many converting products as they can. This means there’s a good possibility that they’ve got what customers need in stock. Fast access to inventory means Rogers preferred converters can execute fast converting solutions to their customers.
- Build Relationships With Rogers Specialists
Preferred converters can have long-standing relationships with Rogers Corporations’ chemical engineers, product specialists, and technical support staff to establish the right solutions to the biggest converting challenges.
- Maintain Continuous Innovation
Rogers preferred converters have access to new technology, materials, and scientists’ breakthroughs as they are being developed. It means preferred converters have access to ground-breaking, problem-solving technology to create top-notch converting solutions.
ABLE Inc: Your Trusted Rogers Preferred Converter
As a Rogers preferred converter, ABLE Inc. has exceptional sales engineers, responsive and trusted customer service, and state-of-the-art equipment. In addition to being a preferred Rogers converter, our industry experts provide close tolerance, custom foam parts, and other flexible components for a range of applications. After becoming a Rogers preferred converter, OEMs and product designers can now access our material experts to help them determine the best components for their custom-converted parts.
From there, our exceptional team can create and execute an efficient production plan that holds the line on the quality of the finished product as well as the costs. By finalizing your design for your numerous projects, ABLE not only has rolls of raw materials in stock, but we also bring a deep bench of technical expertise on their properties and how they work in the real world. As a Rogers Corporation preferred converter, here are our great capabilities:
- Servicios de impresión 3D
- Montaje y preparación de kits
- Instalaciones de fabricación de salas limpias
- Servicios de laminado personalizado
- Cinta impresas personalizadas
- Servicios de fresado
- Máquina de corte de espuma horizontal
- Corte por láser
- Corte y bobinado con torno
- Prototipado rápido
- Corte con cuchilla de fresadora
- Corte por chorro de agua
Do you want to know more about our converting solutions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you. As a Rogers preferred converter, we guarantee the best and most exceptional converting solutions tailored to your needs. Talk to us now!