Clean Fabrication Facilities
Finding a contract manufacturer with cleanroom facilities is critical when it comes to quality control. Cleanroom facilities are certified to keep the workspace clean and dry, so films, adhesive and packaging are free of dust, particles, mold and moisture.
Why do cleanroom capabilities matter?
When your industry has certain cleanroom requirements, there’s a lot at stake for your custom converted part. In automotive, solar energy and aerospace applications, keeping out dust and moisture during manufacturing protects the adhesion levels in your finished product.
This attention to cleanliness ensures a safe seal. For medical devices, the focus is maintaining a sterile product, free of particles and moisture that can lead to the growth of mold and bacteria. ABLE has the cleanroom manufacturing environment to help you meet requirements from start to finish: fabrication, assembly and packaging.
What are ABLE’s cleanroom capabilities?
- ABLE has more than 1,200 square feet of cleanroom workspace.
- ISO-6 cleanroom (also known as a class 1,000 cleanroom) HEPA filtration system that maintains air cleanliness at no more than 1,000 particles per cubic foot.
- ISO-7 cleanroom (rated as a class 10,000 cleanroom) HEPA filtration system that maintains air cleanliness at no more than 10,000 particles per cubic foot.
ABLE’s facilities offer a cleanroom manufacturing environment with the following capabilities:
- Cleanroom high speed rotary die cutting & flat-bed die cutting
- Cleanroom material laminating
- Cleanroom short-run productions
- Cleanroom assembly
- Cleanroom packaging