Once your converted part is past the design stage, prototyping and testing are the next two hurdles to overcome. That’s where ABLE’s Rapid Prototyping program comes in. We’ll create and ship a prototype of your custom converter product in as little as 48 hours.
Our engineers and technicians will work with you to ensure the best process to create your die-cut prototype.
Prototyping for quality control
- ABLE provides quality samples of your custom converter.
- ABLE is AS9100, ISO13485 and ISO9001 certificated.
Is prototyping always required?
- Reduces the risks associated with launching a project.
- Saves expenses in the long run.
- Allows for real-world testing and evaluation.
In-house rapid prototyping capabilities
- Higher quality. The team you collaborated with to finalize your custom converter design will also oversee the prototyping project.
- Faster turnaround. Our prototypes can be ready for shipping within 48 hours of the order.
- Smarter decisions. Our in-house engineers ensure the best design for your project.
How does ABLE’s rapid prototyping program work?
- Provide ABLE with a final design of the converter part in a CAD format.
- ABLE’s water-jet cutting and laser cutting capabilities allow a quick turnaround.
- Prototype of converter part can be manufactured and ready for shipping within 48 hours.
What are ABLE’s prototyping capabilities?
- Water-jet prototyping
- Laser prototyping
- Die-cut prototyping
Sample parts prototyping
- Test several options to evaluate the best configuration
- Quick turnaround at low cost
- Reduce cost and risk
Reduce risk and increase quality with prototyping
Rapid prototyping is one of the last lines of defenses when it comes to developing your project. Prototyping transforms your project from an engineered idea into a physical part, so your team can complete the last round of testing.