ABLE Converting: Your One-Stop Partner in Converting Solutions
Have you ever encountered the need to choose materials based on design? Are you trying to find the right material to block interferences in electronic devices?
In the business of converting solutions and custom materials, ABLE is the right place to find intelligent and customized solutions for flexible material needs across a variety of industries. With our team of material experts, we can help you identify the best components for your custom-converted parts. Then, we’ll execute an efficient production plan that will ensure the finished product’s quality and its costs.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know about ABLE as your one-stop shop converting solutions partner.
Who Is ABLE and What Do We Do?
Since 1974, ABLE has been helping their customers achieve their goals and needs through problem-solving and custom converting through collaboration. The company’s capabilities and extensive inventory of materials ensure that we are well-equipped to take on even the biggest challenges that our customers may face. We make it a point to approach each of our projects in a way that we achieve success in the outcomes which result in return business.
We take pride as a one-stop converter of flexible materials that will take your project over to its finish. All our customers have to do is bring in their designs and requirements. Our technical experts and engineers ensure that we can crack even the most complex manufacturing challenges with our converting solutions.
As a converting company, we make sure that we only produce the best products. That said, we only use the best quality materials available.
ABLE: Our Capabilities
At ABLE, we strive to bring your projects to life in the best way possible. We do this by finding the most efficient process to achieve the best product quality. We have a multitude of capabilities that ensure that we can provide you with the best converting solutions.
Here’s a quick rundown of what we offer to give you an idea of our extensive services as a material converter:
- Die-Cutting Services: ABLE offers rotary, kiss-cutting, and stamping. We also work with a wide variety of materials, including foam, rubber, and plastic.
- Cleanroom Fabrication Facilities: Our cleanroom capabilities make sure that we keep dust and other contaminants to a minimum.
- Rapid Prototyping: ABLE aims to enhance product quality, reduce risk, and help finalize your design. Prototypes can be created and shipped in as little as 48 hours.
- Laser Cutting: We are capable of achieving intricate designs and cutouts ideal for proof-of-concept and prototypes.
- Water-Jet Cutting: This process allows for precise shape, angle, and fit as this process uses no heat transfer or friction, even in the hardest materials.
- Router Knife Cutting: The use of router tools combined with knife-cutting heads to enable multiple operations at once.
- Lathe Slitting & Spooling: e have access to the highest quality materials, so we can easily provide adhesives or foams in specific widths.
- Custom Laminating Services: We are capable of providing our customers with pressure lamination, in-line laminating, and die-cutting for shielding and protection.
- Horizontal Foam Cutting Machine: We are able to cut foam sheets in bulk to any thickness within a tight tolerance.
- Custom Printed Tape: We can print your brand, instruction, or messaging on packaging tape or other adhesives and custom cut them to your specifications.
- 3D Printing Services: With this capability, we can provide you with an inexpensive prototype to make sure that you’ve found your fit.
- Assembly & Kitting: We help to keep your parts organized. As such, we can package and label for inventory. We can also provide compiling and sequencing services for pre-production.
ABLE Converting: Choosing the Best Materials for the Best Solutions
ABLE is all about finding the right material that’s fit for your project. We thrive on innovation and the challenge of preparing the ideal custom converter project. With that said, not only do we have the best available raw materials on hand, but we also consider their real-world usage to identify the best products to create and use.
Core Materials at ABLE Industries
ABLE uses only the best materials available. While we make sure to deliver only the best available materials for your project, we work with core materials to ensure that we deliver the products at its highest quality.
Here’s a rundown of the core materials that we use at ABLE industries:
- Thermal Interface & EMI Shielding: Protects the device (and consumers) from overheating.
- Adhesives & Tapes: Helps streamline and lighten the design for more efficient assembly.
- Foam, Sponges & Rubber: We can assist you in finding the best material for gasketing, sealing, cushioning, and other usages.
- Medical Grade Materials: Our experts can assist you in choosing the best stick-to-skin adhesives to finalize your medical device or bandage.
- Films & Foils: Shielding and protection are some of the primary uses for this material. As such, ABLE can help you to shape and format this material for your usage.
ABLE Converting: Working with Industries
As your one-stop partner in converting solutions, ABLE provides a variety of industries with applications and solutions that would best suit their needs. With our portfolio of complete services from beginning to completion, we are the ideal choice for a number of industries.
With that, here are some of the industries that we serve at ABLE to give you an overview of what we can do.
- Medical Market
- Renewable Energy
ABLE is your best choice for a converting company as we provide end-to-end and start-to-finish services and solutions for your needs. Additionally, should you need more guidance or if you are in need of consultations regarding your materials, our team of trained experts and engineers will gladly assist you in finding the best solution for your converting needs.
Interested in our services? Talk to ABLE today and we’ll be more than happy to assist you!