ABLE Featured Partner: Saint-Gobain Products
Saint-Gobain is a worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction that designs, distributes, and manufactures materials and services for the construction and industrial markets. Its solutions for light construction, renovation of both private and public establishments, and the decarbonization of the construction industry are developed through a continuous innovation process and provide sustainability and performance. Saint-Gobain’s collaborative strategy has developed and diversified its partnerships with various converting companies to keep up with eco-system complexity and ever-faster technological change. ABLE Inc. is a preferred converter and distributor of Saint-Gobain. We have access to numerous Saint-Gobain products and materials to help our clients overcome their challenges.
ABLE Featured Partner: Saint-Gobain Products
Saint-Gobain has several unique product categories to cater to numerous markets including Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Energy and Environment, Industrial, Life Science, Security and Protection, and Transportation. Below are Saint-Gobain product categories:
Saint-Gobain Abrasives offers a complete product portfolio that provides precise and user-friendly solutions for abrasive processes. These Saint-Gobain products can shape and surface-finish all materials in the most complex and challenging applications such as DIY home improvement and highly technical precision engineering. Saint-Gobain Abrasives products include:
- Sandpaper or Coated Abrasives are perfect for applications such as heavy-to-medium material removal, fine finishing, and light blending and polishing.
- Cut-off and Grinding Wheels or Bonded Abrasives are used for various applications such as cutting to rough and high-precision grinding and inner diameter grinding, dimensioning, and sharpening.
- Diamond Blades and Tools are used for high-performance sawing, drilling, and cutting building materials.
- Non-Woven undergoes a Clean Bond Technology that enables easy surface blending and cleaning in fewer steps, improved surface finish, and without smearing.
- Superabrasives have unique properties and the extreme hardness of diamond and cBN allows for exceptionally consistent and repeatable grinding output.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of the leading producers of high-performance polymer products across the globe. These Saint-Gobain materials and products support key industries for their most demanding applications. With technological expertise and market leadership, the Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics team is dedicated to working with its customers to solve today’s application issues and challenges. Listed below are some of the Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics products:
- Adhesive Tapes (CHEMFAB® and CHR® Adhesive Tapes are specialized for extreme conditions.)
- Automotive Films (Solar Gard® films are designed to offer the best experience in terms of comfort, energy savings, and aesthetics.)
- Foam Bonding Tapes (Saint-Gobain’s Norbond® bonding tapes are engineered to provide durable, long-lasting security.)
- Insulation Blankets (Dryliner™ solution is a proprietary product designed for aircraft applications to eliminate moisture buildup in insulation blankets.)
- Structural Glazing Spacer Tape (Thermalbond® is the world’s most recognized brand of structural glazing spacer.)
Saint-Gobain Ceramics encompasses Saint-Gobain’s businesses specializing in ceramic-based solutions for industrial clients. These Saint-Gobain products can help converters provide the best custom converting solutions for their customers. Saint-Gobain Ceramics produces ceramic grains and powders, refractories, industrial crystals and detectors, and engineered ceramics components. Saint-Gobain Ceramics has eight product segments:
- SEFPRO/ SEFPRO Care (SEFPRO offers top-of-the-line refractory solutions specifically to the Glass Industries. SEFPRO Care provides cold and hot repair solutions.)
- Specialty Grains and Powders (Saint-Gobain Specialty Grains and Powders designs and manufactures tailored material solutions worldwide.)
- Valoref (European leader of refractory waste management for glass and technical ceramics industries.)
- Crystals (Saint-Gobain Crystals is an advanced engineered materials supplier that offers custom detection and energy transformation capabilities.)
- NorPro (A global leader in spherical and shaped support media for fixed catalyst bed applications.)
- Performance Ceramics & Refractories (Saint-Gobain delivers refractory solutions for metallurgy and other non-glass applications, and structural ceramic systems)
- Quartz (Saint-Gobain Quartz has a long experience of manufacturing state-of-the-art silica fused fibrous products and mica-glass composites.)
- ZirPro (Saint-Gobain ZirPro offers ceramic grinding beads, blasting & peening media, zirconium oxide powders, and zirconium chemicals.)
Saint-Gobain has been an innovator and a leader in the creation of flat glass for centuries. The company offers Flat Glass products including car windows and windshields, architectural glass for building facades, and fire-resistant safety glass. Saint-Gobain Flat Glass serves industries such as automotive, construction, aviation, and public transportation. Saint-Gobain Flat Glass products and applications include:
- COOL-LITE XTREME ORAE is the world’s first low-carbon glass ORAÉ® combined with the best-in-class coatings.
- COOL-LITE XTREME 61/29 is Saint-Gobain’s latest extremely selective solar control coated glass that offers a new neutral aesthetic and lowered reflection.
- COOL-LITE SKN is a collection of double silver solar control glass with high-performance coatings.
- EASYPRO offers effective protection of the COOL-LITE SKN II coating against weakness in handling and mechanical damage.
- MASTERFLEX provides an innovative tactile design that is easy to use in today’s interior architecture and design.
ABLE Inc. is proud to have a preferred partnership with Saint-Gobain so we have access to these superb products and applications.
Saint-Gobain is a global leader in providing building materials in the construction industry. Saint-Gobain Building Materials offers exceptional products such as CertainTeed, Sage, Solar Gard, and Decoustics. Saint-Gobain and CertainTeed products are found in some of the most iconic and sustainable buildings in North America including the new One World Trade Center, Denver International Airport, and AT&T/Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Saint-Gobain Building Materials are also used in homes, hospitals, offices, schools and dozens of other spaces.
Saint-Gobain Technical Textiles manufactures fabric-based reinforcement products for various construction applications. These Saint-Gobain products enhance the efficiency and quality of construction applications ranging from roofing to decorative wall coverings. Saint-Gobain Technical Textiles offers the following products:
- Roofing shingles
- Paintable wall coverings
- Insect screens
- Drywall joint tape
Furthermore, Saint-Gobain supports the pledge of the Global Compact (UN) Business ambition for 1.5°C to reach net-zero emissions by 2050. This ambition is part of the strategy that Saint-Gobain has been deploying for several years to limit its environmental impact and contribute to decarbonizing its markets. All Saint-Gobain products promote sustainability and eco-friendly initiatives.
Do you want to get Saint-Gobain products and applications? ABLE Inc. is your best-preferred converter. Talk to us now!